Are staycations allowed now? Singapore's staycation rules from 27 Sep to 24 Oct 2021
1. How many people can be in a hotel room?In line with the measures on social gatherings, only 2 people are allowed per hotel room. However, more people can be allowed in the same hotel room if they are all from the same household (subject to the room's maximum capacity).
2. Can I go on staycation with my kids?Yes, you may, if you are all from the same household. This also includes other members of the same household who may not be vaccinated. However, this will still be subjected to the room's maximum capacity. Check out these family-friendly hotels in Singapore!
3. Can I dine in at hotel restaurants with my kids?The same cap of 2 vaccinated people will apply to dining in at hotel restaurants too. However, children aged 12 and below, unvaccinated people who have a negative pre-event testing result and those who have recovered from Covid-19 may be part of the group of 2. If you're planning a staycation with family members of the same household and your group is more than 2 people, you can still order room service, get takeaway food or food delivery!
4. Can I use hotel facilities like the pool, gym and spa?Yes, you may! The rules follow the safe management measures for sport and physical exercise. If you're heading to your hotel's swimming pool, do make a booking in advance and once you're at the pool, you'll have to stay in groups of 2. For gym and spa, they will only be open to those who are fully vaccinated, have a negative pre-event testing result or have just recovered from Covid-19. Do note that there might be limited vacancies, so do book your slots in advance. If you're still planning your staycation, check out our articles on staycations in Singapore:
- 8 Hotels with Bathtubs In Singapore & Halal food nearby
- 10 Hotels in Singapore with Private Jacuzzi
- 9 Hotels in Singapore with Loft Rooms