Hotels To Watch Singapore F-One Grand Prix 2022
1. Marina Bay SandsThis 5-Star hotel needs no introduction. Known for its famous infinity pool overlooking the city skyline, Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore's best feature for the Formula One Race is its close proximity to the track! Just a walking distance away from the actual action, Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore is positioned right next to the race circuit's front straight and pit lane. Rooms overlooking the gardens also have views of the track! For the best view, we suggest getting a room with a balcony. Viewing from a window is fine too, but from the balcony, you'll be almost up close and personal with the action. Instagram
2. The Fullerton HotelIf you're a fan of the Formula One races, you'd know that this hotel is smack in the middle of all the action! The Fullerton hotel is often seen in the Formula One broadcasts, so staying here almost guarantees you'll catch a glimpse of the high-speed race. For unrivalled views of the race track, be sure to get the north-facing rooms! Instagram
3. Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore HotelRight in the heart of the action, Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore is positioned in the middle of the track, so there will be cars flying past you as you watch from your room! Be sure to get a north-facing room, or a room which overlooks the Singapore Sports Hub. You'll be in for an exciting sight of cars exiting Turn 4 along Raffles Boulevard!
Do note however that for the Ritz-Carlton, there may be a grandstand blocking parts of the view.
4. Mandarin Oriental Singapore HotelMandarin Oriental can be found right next to Ritz-Carlton, so you can expect similar views! The Mandarin Oriental is also in a better positing for you to view the cars whiz by along Turns 14-17, so be sure to get a room facing the track's Esplanade Section. Instagram
5. Swissotel The Stamford HotelStaying at one of the tallest hotels in South East Asia means you'll definitely stand a large chance to see the race from your room! Swissotel The Stamford Hotel is also one of Singapore's biggest hotels and even has a large, cozy lounge of level 65 for unparalleled views of the circuit! Book a stay here to catch the adrenaline-pumping race from one of the most nerve-wrecking parts of the course. Although it'll be a little slower, cars are expected to enter twisty parts of the course on this part of the race, which will have you on the edge of your seats. If you don't have access to the lounge, Get a Harbour View room for the best view of the race! Instagram
6. Pan Pacific Hotel SingaporeThe Pan Pacific Hotel has great views of the race track. From here, you might be able to see 2 parts of the circuit: Turn 4 and the opening corner of the lap's start! For a clear view, get a room with a view of the harbour or head up to the Pacific Club Lounge on Level 38!
7. Parkroyal Collection Marina BayLast but not least, we've got Parkroyal Collection Marina Bay! Get a north-facing room to watch the cars zoom pass from turns 6-8. The best part? Any other view might also get you a view of Turn 14 and the tracks along Esplanade! Talk about a win-win situation. 😎
Send this to your Formula One buddies who'll enjoy the fast-paced, exciting, edge-of-your-seat action of Singapore's Grand Prix!